Friday, March 14, 2008

Danny Noriega on the Ellen show " They made a big mistake "



Danny Noriega on the Ellen Degeneres show.

Ellen said to Danny "They made a big mistake" kicking him out of American Idol.

- I loved his performance!!Hope he will have a "future" in music industry and then to told off simon some more lol.

- "No Simon!"....lol.I think he did better in this show when he sang 'Superstar'...don't cha think?

- I LOOOOVE Danny!! He's got such a beautiful voice!

- his voice is so much better without all the music... just him and a piano is absolutely beautiful. I love it and wish he wouldn't be gone but whatever, he obviously has a personality that far exceeds the show.

- so fcking stupid he got voted off... love or hate his personality he has a GREAT voice, better than most that are still on... ARGH.

- I LOVE Danny. He was AMAZING on Ellen. Damn Simon, I wanna punch him for making Danny cry, how DARE he!? I love you Danny! <3

- Gosh, I love this kid so much XD He makes me laugh! Seriously though, if he comes out with a CD I would buy it without hesitation. He has an AWESOME voice!

- he should release a cd ASAFP or get signed

- I love his hair and singing voice!!

No comments: