Friday, February 25, 2011

LADY GAGA - Born This Way (Cover)



This is a cover of Lady GaGa's new song "Born This Way." I hope you enjoy!

"This have 4 million views like Britney video :P"

"♥ How do you like my MASHUP cover of [Lady Gaga] "BORN THIS WAY & [David Guetta] WHEN LOVE TAKES OVER! :)♥"

"wow! you are talented! Good job! :)"

"omg awesome! and i thought i was good XD"

"She looks like Thai. Good Singing girl. You know, you scare me a little with those eyes and that low voice but yes, you got skills.

And to some comments.

I believe we all see how talented Justin Bieber is. Don't need any argue about them both. He dances and sings. She stands and sings along with the keyboard."

"Wow! Im impressed!"

"Girl , I love you , i am also a girl , Loves to play piano , but I don't know how to show it. maybe I was born this way ((:"

"it's sounds so much better and real when she sings it! =]"

"Wow!!!!! You are so talented and your voice is beautiful. Great cover!"

"Omg this is AMAZING! you have sooo much talent!"

"it is very inspiring the way she connects to the camera."

"Omg your brilliant. Keep it up."

"very cool when our younger generation can tell us what really is truth."

No comments: