Thursday, July 14, 2011

Korea's Got Talent - 코리아 갓 탤런트 Sung-bong Choi



From owner:

I heard he went to Art High School, but he could barely graduate because of his financial problem. I bet he couldn't get private lessons or support for his vocal training.. I admire him even more!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously cried when he started singing.. just wanna give him a Huge Hug!!
Bring it on Sung-bong!!! :)

** "Manual Worker": People laugh when Sung-bong said "manual worker" because the way he said was kinda slang.. (I couldn't find the right slang in English for that word) People were not laughing at him being a manual worker, but because of his word choice. I hope there's no misunderstanding here :)


Commments:

IF you listen to the message he sings/ brilliant for someone uneducated..genius that he picked this , if that was the case..the words in english are.. In my imagination I see a fair world ..Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there..I dream of souls that are always free, like clouds that float, full of humanity in the depths of the soul..(second verse nearly the same) Just as powerful.

I lost count on how many times I've clicked liked knowing that I already clicked it already. HE IS AMAZINGGGGG!!!

i wish there was a way to make his life better, i felt to bad for him :[

watchin this video made me learn to appreciate everything i have in life... its soo sad.. I hope his dreams come true, someone like him deserves the best... heaven has eyes theyll help him through it all.. FIGHTING!!! ill be cheerin for you!!!

No comments: